Fourth generation family business.
Every stone breathes history.
We, the König family and our employees, are happy to be there for you and look forward to satisfied guests.
Our inn was built in 1910 and has been in the family for four generations.
We want to keep the tradition and philosophy of our family and with modern
Combine facets. Your satisfaction is our aim!
And this is how it turned out:
In 1902, J.Holzenkamp from Lutten rebuilt an old wage house, which he had acquired in Bösel, in Beverbruch.
In 1903 the business license was granted to him and he ran the inn quite successfully.
In 1908, J.Holzenkamp sold to HA Eilers from Thölstedt
In 1910 HA Eilers again sold to Otto Witte from Cloppenburg
In 1922 the entire building was demolished and replaced by a new building. But already in 1928 the available space was no longer sufficient and it was enlarged again. In addition to the restaurant, Otto Witte also ran a flourishing cattle trade and farm.
Otto Witte died in 1955, after which his daughter Josefine and her husband Heinrich König took over the business.
In 1956 the company was expanded with the construction of a hall. The events that were previously on the hall could now finally take place here
between cows and horses.
In 1976 Otto König and his wife Heike took over the business. In the same year the hall was expanded and renovated.
In 1987 a new bowling alley was built.
In 1988 the hall was enlarged and modernized again
In 1994 the first three hotel rooms were created
In 2006 the restaurant was rebuilt
In 2008 more hotel rooms were completed.
In 2013, Silke König and husband Bernd took over the business. In the same year the hall was renovated.
2014 Renovation of the hotel rooms that were just built, modernization of the company and expansion of the kitchen.
2015 Another project in spring 2015 was the creation of what we called a “wedding garden”.
2018 new hotel rooms and gardens